Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Life, Previously

So I don't know if I mentioned, but currently I work as a teacher aide, helping out with reading, math, and ICT.

This is the first regularly paying job I've had. My first REAL job.

Before this, my source of income was non-existent. I lived with my mom and grandma, and yeah. I didn't need a job. I was also severely depressed and a shut-in. I've been blogging for a few years now, and I have another blog that dealt with that and such, but I don't want both worlds to mix for the moment because it's very public.

I dropped out of school at 16. I'm 24. I went back to an institute of technology earlier this year to get an entrance qualification for University and passed all my classes with A+. I want to become a teacher. I need to apply soon before time is up and I have to wait another year.

Aside from loving imparting wisdom and guiding kids towards their goals, teaching represents financial security, and freedom. Teachers are wanted all over the world. And I know I can be an amazing teacher. I've worked with teachers, I've seen how bad, and how great they can be.

I don't know why I posted this, but I felt like I needed to vent a little, so there we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment